Boondi and Dry Fruits Raita is a healthy and nutritional combination of salted boondi, cashew nuts, almonds and raisins. The beaten curd is mixed in delicious boondi and dry fruits and flavored with the spices.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: nil
- 50 gms boondi
- 4 cups fresh yogurt (curd, dahi)
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts chopped
- 1/2 cup almonds chopped
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 2 tbsp hazel nuts
- A pinch of red chilli powder
- A pinch of cumin powder
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped
- Salt to taste
How to make Boondi and Dry Fruits Raita:
- Whisk the curd thoroughly in a bowl.
- Combine boondi, cashew nuts, almonds, raisins, hazel nuts and little bit of salt.
- Mix well and spread the whisked curd over the boondi and dry fruits.
- Mix well. Sprinkle little bit of spices and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Keep in the refrigerator and serve chilled.
- Carefully add the salt in the raita, its because boondi is already salted.
- You can mix fruits like pomegranate, plums, cranberries in this raita, also you can add nuts of your choice.
- Serve this raita chilled to enjoy at fullest.