Almond Pudding is the yummy and creamy dessert recipe made with the tasty almonds, milk, cornstarch and the flavorful ingredients. This is a great pudding to serve the kids when they want a treat for some reason.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups almonds blanched
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 1 egg
- 300 ml milk
- 2 tbsp thick fresh cream
- 1 cup sugar
- A pinch of salt
- Few raisins
- Few pistachios chopped
How to make Almond Pudding:
- Dissolve the cornflour in 2 tbsp of milk and keep aside.
- Beat the egg in a bowl and keep aside.
- Combine 1 cup of milk, almonds and fresh cream in the blender.
- Blend well to make a smooth paste.
- Heat the vessel and pour the blended mixture.
- Also add remaining milk, salt and sugar.
- Mix well and add cornflour.
- Stir continuously by adding beaten egg.
- Now simmer the flame.
- Allow this mixture to cook until few boils.
- After few minutes the mixture will be thicken.
- Stir and pour into individual serving bowls.
- Top this pudding with the raisins and chopped pistachio.
- You can serve this pudding chilled as well, for that you just need to cool it completely and then refrigerate for few hours.
- You can use roasted almonds for making this delicious pudding recipe.