Orange custard pudding is the delightful dessert made with the unique blend of oranges, orange juice, custard powder and butter. The flavorful ingredients and the truly fresh oranges makes the dessert more delicious.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 12-15 minutes
- 2 cups oranges (peeled and chopped)
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp custard powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup fresh yogurt
- 2 eggs
How to make Orange Custard Pudding:
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and keep aside.
- Melt the butter in a non-stick pan.
- Mix the custard powder, cornstarch, salt and yogurt.
- Stir with the orange juice and sugar and pour into the melting butter.
- Cook and stir for a couple of minutes.
- Add the beaten eggs and 1-1/2 cup chopped oranges.
- Mix well and stir until looks thicken and oranges tenders.
- At the time of serving, stir with few leftover chopped oranges.
- You can use margarine instead of butter.
- At the time of serving, if it looks too thick then stir with orange juice and then serve.
- This pudding can be served warm or chilled, in both ways it is yummy.