Fruit Cocktail Pudding is a delicious mixture of mixed fruits, lemon juice, sugar and fresh cream. Learn how to make yummy and creamy fruit cocktail pudding at home.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups mixed fruits chopped
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1-1/2 tbsp fresh cream
- 4 cups milk
- 2-1/2 tbsp sugar
How to make Fruit Cocktail Pudding:
- Bring the milk to a boil and add 1 cup of water.
- Add all the fruits and mix well.
- Grind the sugar and mix in the mixture.
- Keep stirring until it thickens.
- Finally add lemon juice and fresh cream.
- Mix thoroughly and keep in the freezer for few hours.
- Serve chilled.
- You can use chopped bananas, apple, pineapple, mandarin oranges and fruits of your choice.
- If pudding looks too liquify then again keep on flame until thickens and keep stirring to make lump free pudding.