Fruit Custard Pudding is a tempting custard dish made with your favorite fruits, custard powder, milk and fresh cream. It contains lots of fresh fruits and fresh flavors. Learn how to make delicious fruit custard pudding recipe and chill yourself.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time:10 minutes
Servings: 2 -3
- 1 apple peeled and thinly chopped
- 6-8 black currants chopped
- 1 orange sliced
- 4-5 cherries
- Few pieces of litchi chopped
- 1 cup cocktails fruits
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp fresh cream.
- 2-1/2 milk
- 30 g custard powder
- 100 g castor sugar
How to make Fruit Custard Pudding:
- Bring the milk to few boils and add custard powder.
- Stir continuously to make the mixture lump free.
- Add butter and sugar.
- Stir until it thickens.
- Finally mix the chopped fruits and remove from the flame.
- Allow the custard to cool and then keep in the refrigerator for few hours.
- At the time of serving garnish the custard with cocktail fruits and little bit of fresh cream.
- Enjoy chilled fruit custard pudding recipe.
- You can enjoy this custard by spreading some chopped nuts, dry fruits and raisins of your choice.
- This custard takes few hours to settle, so have patience to enjoy this yummy pudding recipe.