Lemon Peach Pudding is a mouth melting pudding recipe made with lemons, peach, sugar and fresh cream. Learn how to make quick and easy lemon peach pudding on daily basis.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 4 lemons
- 1 kg peaches
- 1 pack lemon jelly
- 1-1/2 tbsp sugar/honey
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 cups fresh milk cream
- 2 cups water
How to make Lemon Peach Pudding:
- Cut the peaches into tiny pieces and keep aside.
- Bring the water to a boil and pour a whole pack of lemon jelly in it.
- Stir until jelly fully dissolves in the water. Place aside to cool.
- Combine the butter, cream, sugar and salt.
- Whisk thoroughly and keep aside.
- Take a big bowl, add half of the pieces of peaches and spread the jelly mixture over the peaches.
- Spread the mixture of cream as well.
- Refrigerate for few hours until sets.
- After few hours, take out the pudding from the refrigerator.
- Now spread the remaining pieces of peaches and squeeze the lemon juice on top of the pudding.
- Now freeze it at least for 2 hours.
- Serve chilled.
- You may add few bits of thinly chopped green chillies to enjoy spicy and tangy lemon peach pudding.
- Chop the fruits of your choice and mix in the dish to make the delicious lemon peach pudding.