Learn how to make yummy and mouth-watering coconut pudding recipe, that is simply made for the coconut lovers. I have used very simple and easily available ingredients for making this delicious Pudding dish.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 6-7 minutes
- 1 ltr condensed milk
- 3/4 cup coconut powder
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup fresh cream (to garnish)
- 1/2 cup grated coconut (to garnish)
- 2 cups cherry (to garnish)
How to make coconut pudding:
- Beat the cream and sugar until thickens.
- Gradually mix the vanilla essence, coconut powder and milk.
- Spread good amount of fresh cream on the top.
- Garnish with cherry and grated coconut.
- Refrigerate for few hours until pudding sets and serve chilled.