Lychee Rose Cupcakes are the tiny, cute and tempting cupcakes made with flour, butter and eggs and topped with the lychees and chopped nuts.
Preparation time: 15-18 minutes
Baking time: 15 minutes
Servings: 22 cupcakes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 big eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2-1/3 cups sugar
- 2 cups unsalted butter
- 2 tsp rosewater essence
- 1 tbsp thick rose syrup (liquid)
- 22 pieces of lychees
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp green cardamom powder (elaichi)
- 2 tbsp cashew nuts chopped
- 2 tbsp roasted almonds chopped
How to make Lychee Rose Cupcakes:
- Thoroughly whisk the eggs in a bowl and keep aside.
- Peel the lychees and chop into thin slices, remove out the stone.
- Grind the sugar to make a smooth powder form.
- Combine the flours, salt, baking powder, sugar powder, butter and milk.
- Beat until the batter becomes light and fluffy.
- Add the beaten eggs, green cardamom powder, rose essence and rose syrup.
- Whisk until all ingredients gets combined.
- Prepare the cupcake or muffin pans by arranging the paper liners, also grease with little amount of butter.
- Preheat the oven to 300F degrees.
- Fill each prepared cupcake pan with the prepared batter till half and top the remaining half with some chopped lychee.
- Bake in the oven for about 12-15 minutes until the inserted toothpick or skewer comes out clean.
- Take out from the oven and sprinkle some chopped cashew nuts and almonds.
- Allow them to cool completely at room temperature.
- These are the wonderful lychee rose cupcakes that can be stored for few days in air tight container.
- You can decorate them with a dollop of fresh cream and make them lovely to present in front of your kids.