Radish Cream Sauce is the spicy and tangy flavored sauce recipe made with fresh grated radish and flavored with lime juice and chilli flakes.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5-6 minutes
Servings: 2 persons
- 1 cup radish (grated)
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp fresh milk cream
- A pinch of pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes
How to make Radish Cream Sauce:
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and keep aside.
- Melt the butter in a pan and add grated radish.
- Add salt, pepper powder and red chilli flakes.
- Saute on low flame for few minutes until radish looks little brown in color.
- Mix constantly, else the radish will get burn.
- Now add lime juice, beaten eggs, sugar and cream.
- Cook for few more seconds until sauce thickens.
- Radish cream sauce is ready to serve with your favorite dry snack dishes.
- This sauce is extremely tasty in eating, hence you can serve it right after cooking or slightly chilled.
- You can make delicious radish toasts with this sauce, kids really love it.
- This sauce can be stored for 2-4 days in the refrigerator.