Sweet Corn Vegetable Soup is a famous Indo Chinese Soup Recipe, can be easily prepared at home with Sweet Corn and Mixed Vegetables. This creamy and yummy sweet corn soup is considered as the healthy and tasty soup dish among other famous Chinese soups.
Everyone who loves sweet corn, must try this most comforting, thick and filling vegetarian soup at home.
Sweet Corn Soup is a Chinese soup dish, that does not require so many ingredients.
It’s one of my favorite Soup Recipes and I generally make it and simply relish and flavor with lots of sweet corns and vegetables. I really enjoy it without being heavy.
Cooked sweet corn increases levels of ferulic acid, which provides anti-cancer properties
If you have corns in your hand then of course it is extremely easy in preparing. Let me show you how to cook my favorite soup without assembling much ingredients.
So, are you ready to re-create restaurant style sweet corn vegetable soup at home?
How to make Sweet Corn Vegetable Soup Recipe :
Chef Tips :
- Water can be used, if vegetable stock in not available.
- You can use black pepper powder instead of white pepper powder.
- Adjust corn flour according to the desired thickness of soup.
- You can even add half of milk and half of water in it.
- Vegetable stock can be prepared by boiling 6 cups of water, add 1 big quartered onion, a sliced carrot and one big diced potato. Boil till water reduces to 4 cups. Turn off heat, strain the stock and discard vegetables.
- Read our more Healthy Soup Recipes.
- You may also like Vegetable Hot and Sour soup and Cream of Tomato Soup.