Hot And Sour Soup is a delicious delight and best soup option before starting any meal. It is one of the most famous Chinese Soup recipe, blended with true flavors of fresh veggies, soy sauce and vinegar.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup Cabbage shredded
- 3 tbsp Spring Onions Chopped
- 4 tbsp Carrots Chopped
- 3 tbsp Capsicum Chopped
- 1 cup paneer cubed (optional)
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour / Corn Starch
- 2 tsp Chili Sauce
- 3 tsp Tomato Sauce
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1 tsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1/4 tsp white pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 6 cups Water
How to make Hot and Sour Soup:
- Bring the water on few boils, add salt and pepper powder.
- Stir in the sauces and vinegar.
- Bring the mixture to few boils.
- Now add all the chopped vegetables and season with some salt.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on a medium high heat.
- Now dissolve the corn starch in 1 cup of water and add into the soup by stirring constantly.
- Cook until it turns to a thick consistency and then add paneer cubes.
- Serve hot to enjoy the true taste and flavor of the soup.