Mushroom Basket is made with fresh button mushroom, apples and pineapple. Simply cooked in spices and fresh cream, carefully served on fresh lettuce leaves.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 8 bread sliced
- 2 cups fresh button mushrooms finely chopped
- 1 apple (peeled and finely chopped)
- 1 cup pineapple sliced
- 1 big onion finely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 small cup fresh cream
- 3/4 cup white sauce
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp butter
- Ground pepper powder to taste
- 1/4 tsp chaat masala powder
- Few lettuce leaves
How to make Mushroom Basket:
- Place the bread slices side by side on a greased baking tray.
- Toss them until turns to brown. Keep aside.
- Melt the butter in a non-stick pan and fry onion until translucent.
- Now add apple, pineapple and mushrooms.
- Stir in the salt, milk and spices.
- Saute for few minutes over medium heat till it becomes dry.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Now fold in the fresh cream and white sauce and pour the prepared mixture over each bead slice.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 2-6 minutes.
- Serve hot on lettuce leaves.