Kale Chane Ke Kabab is a spicy snack recipe, made with brown chickpeas and spices. A tastiest kebab is anytime healthy snack dish or a great appetizer to serve.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup brown chickpeas (kale chane)
- 3 tbsp split bengal gram lentil (chana dal)
- 1 cup refined flour (maida)
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 1 inch ginger
- 3 green chilies
- 2-3 black peppercorns
- 2 cloves
- 1 inch cinnamon
- 4 bread sliced
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
How to make Kale Chane Ka Kebab :
- Soak the chickpeas and chana dal separately for few hours in good amount of water.
- Mix the soaked chickpeas, chana dal, ginger, garlic, green chillies, cloves, salt and pepper powder.
- Add 2 cups of water and pressure cook for 6-7 whistles.
- Make sure that water should dry up completely.
- When the lentils cools down then grind it in a mixer.
- Soak the bread slices and press with both the hands to retain water.
- Grind it with chickpeas in a mixer.
- Now combine all the ingredients by adding maida in it.
- Make the small properly shaped kababs of the mixture.
- Make a thick thickened milk batter.
- Coat the prepared kababs into the batter.
- Heat sufficient oil in a pan and deep fry all kababs in it.
- Serve them hot with coriander or mint chutney.
- You can roast the kebabs in the oven as well.