Mushroom Magic is the wonderful mushroom recipe, here slices of mushrooms are cooked in the combined flavors of onion, cumin seeds and black peppercorns and turns into delicious and crispy snack dish. You can serve this as a great appetizer as well.
Preparation time: 5-8 minutes
Cooking time: 8-9 minutes
- 400 gm fresh mushrooms
- 2 green chillies silted
- 3-4 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 inch ginger julienne
- 1 small onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- A pinch of red chilli powder
- A pinch of white pepper powder
- 2-3 whole black peppercorns
- 1 tbsp butter/margarine
- Salt to taste
How to make Mushroom Magic:
- Clean the mushrooms very well in the water and cut into thin slices.
- Melt the butter in a non-stick and add green chillies and cumin seeds.
- Allow the seeds to splutter and shuffle the onion slices and add into it.
- Saute for 1-2 minutes on medium high flame.
- Add ginger, garlic and peppercorns.
- Saute and add the slices of mushroom.
- Adjust with salt and spices.
- Now stir the mushrooms over high heat for 5-6 minutes until water of mushrooms evaporates.
- Serve hot as a delicious snack dish or a complimentary dish with drinks and mocktails.
Recommended Recipes for you: