Mint Chutney Veggie Sandwich is a perfect snack dish to carry for picnics and long drives. It is such a wonderful and healthy veggie sandwich that can easily go in your kids tiffin as well. Let’s quickly make it by choosing white or brown bread slices.
Prep time: 5
Cook time: 3
Total time: 8
Yield: 4 servings
- 8 bread slices (white or brown)
- 1/2 cup Mint-Coriander Chutney
- 1 cucumber (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 1 beetroot (boiled, peeled and sliced)
- 2 potatoes (boiled, peeled and sliced)
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 cup butter
- Chaat Masala to sprinkle (compulsory ingredient)
- Fresh ground pepper to sprinkle (optional)
- Salt to taste
How to make Mint Chutney Veggie Sandwich :
- Lay all the bread slices on the clean chopping board and slightly trim the brown edges.
- Butter all the bread slices very well.
- Evenly spread a generous quantity of Mint-Coriander Chutney on each slice to cover entire slice.
- Layer all the above veggies in desired quantities and combinations.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Also sprinkle good amount of chaat masala over after each layer of veggies.
- Cover with the top slice.
- You can spread some chutney on top bread slices as well, it’s your choice.
- Cut in half and serve.
- You can either eat this sandwich as it is or toast just before eating.
- It really tastes equally in both ways.