Chilli Cheese Toast is a mouth-watering snack dish made with vegetables, cheese and spices. This is a most wonderful and tastiest Indian snack dish that is great to serve in morning as well as in the evening.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 4 bread slices
- 4 slices of processed cheese
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp green chutney
- 1 onion thinly chopped
- 1 green bell pepper thinly chopped
- 2 green chillies thinly chopped
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- Fresh coriander chopped
- 1/4 tsp chaat masala powder
- Salt to taste
How to make Cheese Chilli Toast:
- In a big bowl combine the thinly chopped onion, bell pepper, green chillies, coriander, salt and chaat masala.
- Stir the mixture and add lemon juice.
- Mix and keep aside.
- Toast the bread slices in an electric toast or in the oven until little browned.
- Apply butter and green chutney on all toasted bread slices.
- Put a slice of cheese on each bread slice, spread the mixture evenly and put one more slice of cheese on it.
- Cover the toast with another bread slice.
- Toast the Chilli cheese toast either in the toast maker or in the oven.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup and french fries.
- You can make these delicious chilli cheese toasts on hot griddle as well.
- You can add the vegetable of your choice.