Vanilla Cupcakes are lovely and buttery cupcakes made of vanilla, milk, flour and sugar. These tiny delights are ready to rock your world with its sweetness.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 20 minutes
Servings: 20 cupcakes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (maida)
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1-1/2 cups unsalted butter
- 1-1/2 cups condensed milk
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 2-1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 big eggs
- A pinch of salt
For the topping you need:
- 1 cup fresh vanilla cream
- Few chopped nuts
How to make Vanilla Cupcakes:
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and keep aside.
- Grind the sugar and make a thin powder.
- Combine the flours, salt, baking powder and butter.
- Mix very well with the electric mixer until the batter becomes soft, smooth and fluffy.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare the cupcake pans with paper liners.
- Now combine all the ingredients very well and beat until incorporates with each other.
- Divide the batter into equal portions and fill in the prepared cupcake pans.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, insert a toothpick to check, if it comes out clean that means cupcakes are ready to rock.
- Shift the baked cupcake pans to a wire rack and allow them to cool completely.
- Decorate the cupcakes with little amount of vanilla cream and chopped nuts.
- Serve these yummy cupcakes at room temperature.
- After the cupcakes are cool completely, you can store them in air tight container for few days.
- You can top these delicious Vanilla cupcakes with your favorite flavored topping such as chocolate, strawberry, pineapple, etc.