Strawberry Cupcakes are the special delights of strawberries, vanilla, butter and dry fruits. Learn how to make quick and easy strawberry cupcakes and celebrate your festivals and occasions by serving them.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Servings: 20 cupcakes
- 2 cups maida (all purpose flour)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 8 oz fresh strawberries (tiny pieces)
- 1-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp cardamom (elaichi) powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup walnuts slightly chopped
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- oil or butter for greasing
- A pinch of salt
How to make strawberry cupcakes:
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and separate the egg whites.
- Combine the maida, sugar, butter, baking powder and chopped walnuts.
- Mix well and add egg whites and strawberries.
- Beat the mixture slowly just for few seconds.
- Make sure the mixture must become smooth but strawberries should be visible.
- Mix constantly by adding vanilla extract and cardamom powder.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees for 5 minutes.
- Now grease the muffin tins or oven proof molds with little bit of oil or butter.
- Fill each muffin tin with the mixture of cupcakes.
- Fill them till half, it’s because after baking, cupcakes will puff up.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- Garnish with dry fruits of your choice or with powdered sugar.
- Serve on your favorite occasions.
- If you like more dry fruits, then you may chop them finely and then mix in the mixture of cupcakes before baking.
- If you are a vegetarian and want to enjoy these delicious cupcakes, then do not add white eggs. Instead you may add little bit of cornflour to make the consistency of cup cakes.