Creamy Coconut Cake is a yummy and tasty cake made with lots of coconut and cream. It is one of the most demanded cake recipe during the celebration of Christmas.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 50 minutes
Servings: 15-18 pieces
- 4 cups flaked coconut
- 1 packet (about 12-14 ounce) white cake mix
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 tbsp baking soda
- 1/2 tbsp green cardamom (elaichi) powder
- 6 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 4 cups coconut cream (store-bought)
- 1 container frozen whipped topping (thawed)
How to make Creamy Coconut Cake:
- Combine all the ingredients in a big bowl except the coconut cream.
- You may require more milk to use as per the instructions given in the package.
- Make a smooth cake batter.
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees and grease the baking pan with little bit of butter or oil.
- Pour the batter over the greased baking pan and place in the oven.
- Bake for about 45-50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, whip the coconut cream and pour over the hot cake.
- Allow the cake to cool completely, sprinkle some coconut all over and keep in the refrigerator for few hours.
- Serve chilled.
- Creamy coconut cake is more delicious and yummy when serve chilled.
- You may serve it with lots of cream and coconut, so that your kids can not run away from this cake.