Spicy Mango Shrimp is the unique but very delicious flavorful shrimp recipe, contains the taste of hot mango chutney and tomatoes.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 kg shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 cup mango (peeled and diced)
- 2 tbsp hot mango chutney
- 2 tbsp curry paste
- 1 onion finely diced
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1 ltr water
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped
How to make Spicy Mango Shrimp:
- Heat the oil in a pan and add shrimp.
- Saute until shrimp is half-cooked and browned.
- Add diced onion, tomatoes, curry paste and salt as per taste.
- Stir in on low flame for few minutes until shrimp is coated with onion and tomatoes.
- Add water and cover the pan.
- Keep the flame very low for 5-6 minutes till shrimp gets cooked properly.
- Now add remaining ingredients and mix very well.
- Cook for last 2-3 more minutes and serve hot with rice