Prawns And Cabbage is specially made for the prawns lovers, a unique but extremely tasty combination of prawns and Indian cabbage.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
- 2-1/2 cups cabbage finely shredded
- 100 gm prawns (rinsed)
- 1/2 tsp kalonji (nigella seeds)
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 3-4 green chillies halved
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- A pinch of chaat masala powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
How to make Prawns And Cabbage:
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add cumin, kalonjis and green chillies.
- Saute for few seconds and then stir in the slices of onion.
- Fry until onions turn brown.
- Add the prawns and cabbage along with salt and spices.
- Keep stirring on medium high flame until it looks glistening.
- When the prawns are done, remove it from the flame and serve piping hot with rice or roti.