Mint Chutney With Tamarind is the combination of fresh mint leaves and tamarind (imli), just blended smoothly to make a proper chutney consistency.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 6-7 minutes
- 2 cups fresh Mint Leaves (Pudina Leaves)
- 1/2 cup Tamarind (Imli)
- 4 Green Chillies (Hari Mirch)
- Salt (Namak) to taste
How to make Mint Chutney With Tamarind:
- Soak tamarind in 1 cup of warm water for half an hour.
- Drain through the sieve and mash it well.
- Combine the mint leaves, green chillies and tamarind pulp.
- Grind altogether to make a fine paste.
- Add salt as per taste and again grind for few more seconds.
- Store in air tight bottle.