Mango Salsa is a delicious salsa dip, simply made with fresh mango, jalapeno pepper and minced red onion. This salsa is one of the best option to serve with various Indian veg and non-veg snack dishes.
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 cup diced mangoes
- 1 big red onion (minced)
- 1 jalapeno pepper (seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Good amount of chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Mango Salsa:
- Heat olive oil in a pan and saute diced mangoes for few seconds.
- Allow the mangoes to cool down and then combine with remaining ingredients.
- Adjust with some salt and let stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Toss very well just before serving.
- Serve this delicious mango salsa with paneer, chicken or fish dishes.