Cheesy Chicken Omlette is the unique combination of Eggs, Chicken and Cheese. Here the spicy mixture of Chicken is cooked with Cheese and then stuffed in the mixture of beaten Eggs. I generally prefer to make this omelette with 2 eggs and here I’m using boiled chicken for the stuffing.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pieces of boneless chicken breast
- 2 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese
- Few fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Cheesy Chicken Omelet Recipe:
- Boil the chicken with little bit of salt.
- Melt the butter in a non-stick pan and add chopped onion along with chopped garlic.
- Saute for 1-2 minutes on low flame till the onion translucent.
- Now add boiled chicken, chopped green chilies, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder, 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, few fine chopped coriander leaves and salt to taste. Toss it on a medium flame for 1-2 minutes and then turn the flame off. Now mix in mozzarella cheese and you will see the cheese is melting in chicken because the pan is still hot. That’s what we want. There is no need to turn on the flame. Cheesy Chicken Mixture is ready now. Keep it aside.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl and add 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder, 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, some chopped coriander leaves and salt to taste. Mix it very well.
- Now heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a pan on high flame. Spread half of the egg mixture evenly in it and simmer the flame now.
- Leave the eggs to cook for 2-3 minutes on low flame with lid on.
- Uncover and check whether the omelet is ready from down side. If it is almost done then spread half of the prepared chicken mixture on half of the omelet and flip it.
- Leave to cook for one more minute and serve immediately.
- Make one more omelet from the rest of egg mixture and cheesy chicken mixture.
If you want you can grate a cheese cube on it just before serving.