Homemade Boondi can be easily made with bengal gram flour, the small balls are deep-fried to make delicious boondi ladoo and several other desserts. Make your occasions perfect and healthy with homemade boondi recipes.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 100 gm bengal gram flour (boondi)
- 1 cup warm water
- A pinch of salt
- Oil for frying
How to make Homemade Boondi Recipe :
- Put the bundi in a big bowl, mix the salt and gradually add water to make a smooth batter.
- Whisk thoroughly and leave the batter to rest for about 20 minutes.
- Heat good amount of oil in a deep pan.
- Pour the batter in hot oil slowly with the help of perforated spatula.
- Turn the boondi and fry evenly from all the sides.
- Drain on oil absorbent paper and store in air tight container.
- Homemade boondi is ready to use as per requirement.
- This homemade boondi is always hygienic and healthy compare to store bough boondi.
- You can use this boondi within a month.
- Make the salads, raitas, boondi laddoo and your favorite desserts from this boondi.