Cauliflower, Turnip And Carrot Pickle is the great combination of Cauliflower, Turnip And Carrot, this pickle really brings a delicious taste in any meal.
Yield: 15 servings
- 1 kg Turnips (Shalgam)
- 1 kg Cauliflower (Phool gobi)
- 1 kg Carrots (Gajar)
- 1/2 cup ground Mustard seeds (Rai/Sarson)
- 4 tsp Turmeric (Haldi)
- 3 tsp Red chili pepper (Lal Mirchi)/ as per taste
- 1 – /2 cup Oil (Tel)
- Salt (Namak) to taste
How to make Cauliflower, Turnip and Carrot Pickle :
- Clean all the veggies and cut into big size chunks.
- Boil the veggies in good amount of water for 6-7 minutes until tenders.
- Drain the boiled vegetables and soak them with clean kitchen napkin.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard seeds, salt, red chilli pepper, turmeric and oil.
- Stir in very well with boiled vegetables.
- Clean and sterilize any air tight jar and fill with prepared pickle.
- Put a tight lid and keep in the sun for 5-6 days.
- Shake the pickle bottle once or twice daily till it gets ready.
- You can store this pickle for 10-12 days at room temperature.